Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SINGING IN THE RAIN? or slip-n-sliding or dancing?

It had been a while since we had been able to get together with our friends Tom and Nikki, and Nikki and I had finally set a date to get the kids together for a day a the pool. WELL, it rained. But, there was no lightning! So, we set up the slip-n-slide in our yard and the kids played on it for at least an hour. Then as it rained harder, they put on a rain dance for us. The looks on their faces on the slip-n-slide, scared? excited? woo-hoo? You decide.
Hayden with his grand performance.


Kassidy, our god-daughter, and her grand performance (I think she's singing).



Kennady, trying to stay under the so called tunnel.


And last, but not least, Carson, and I think he's under it!



THE RAIN DANCE


GOOD THING DADDY'S NOT HOME!

No comments: