Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CHURCH CAMP

A co-worker informed me about a week long children's camp at her church the week of June the 16th, and my friend Amanda and I signed Hayden and her son Seth up for it. It was 8:30am-3pm daily and at the end of the week the kids performed a little song and dance skit at all three Sunday morning services. Seth and Hayden had loads of fun. Each day when I picked Hayden up, he was asleep in the car before we left the parking lot (I hope Kindergarten doesn't wear him out this much). I also hope Carson gets used to being without his brother a little more. He cried daily missing Hayden. Unfortuantely Seth became ill and wasn't able to perform in Sunday's services, but I video taped the performance for him to watch.

Hayden is directly in the center, bottom row.



Hayden wanted to take a picture of Carson and I after we got home from church. This is us standing in front of our front porch.

No comments: