Friday, August 1, 2008

THE 4th OF JULY (Is someone under arrest?)

This year was the second year in a row that we celebrated the 4th of July with Kevin's dad; Aunt Janice and Ron; cousin Angie, Pat, and their daughter Emma; and of course the boys think our friends Tom and Nikki are their uncle and aunt so they were also there with their daughters Kennady and Kassidy. We invited a few other friends as well, but they were unable to make it. We had a pot luck type dinner (yummy, yummy), played at the playground, twirrled sparklers, and then watched the fireworks show. Everyone had a great time and we are looking forward to next year.
COUSINS ARE THE BEST (we miss you Brooke and Kyle!)
Carson, Emma, and Hayden

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO!
Hayden hanging from the rings


Hayden, Carson and Emma hanging from the rings



Carson holding on tight



MOMS AND BABES-
Carson, Angie, Hayden, me and Emma


THE GIRLS HAVE ARRIVED, FINALLY!
Emma,Kennady, Hayden, Kassidy, and Carson


WHAT IS THERE TO EAT?
Kevin taste testing...and of course the ladies trying to set up still(Aunt Janice and Angie)



A little wave from "Papaw with the tractor", Aunt Janice, Angie and Kevin



THE GROUP
Hayden, Emma, Kennady, Carson, and Kassidy


MY SWEET BOY(when he wants to be that is)- I have been trying my best to prepare him for his first day of Kindergarten, but I think I am the one that needs the preparing! I am sooooo not looking forward to dropping him off that first day. Trust me, I am packing the Klennex (I even took off work!)



TIRES?



"TAKE A PICTURE LIKE THIS MOM!"




ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, NO ONE GOT ARRESTED!
We had so much food, that we asked the on duty police officers to come eat. Pat and Tom used to work with these guys, so they even allowed the kids to meet their K-9 unit dog. WOW! The kids were so impressed, and mommy was too. He was one of the most well behaved German Sheperds that I have ever met. He put our Sara to shame. All the kids were able to pet him.



The group loving the opportunity to see and touch a police dog, our dog looks identical but she's not as cool!



SPARKLERS AND FIREWORKS
Hayden with his sparkler



Carson



The group watching the firework show, ""quit hiding your face papaw!")

No comments: