








Hayden turned 5 April 21st and we celebrated Hayden's 5th Birthday the sunday before with a Karate party and a BBQ. He had a very eventful weekend. My inlaws took the boys to the St. Louis Supercross (motorcycle racing) event the night before his party (Sat), and a professional motorcross rider showed up at his party the following day. He was so surprised and I think a little overwhelmed. Who would have ever thought, KARATE AND MOTOCROSS combined?. Justin Hanna was the riders name. He signed Autographs for all the kids, summo wresseled with Hayden and Kennady, and then let them all sit on his bike. Hayden was able to rev it up for all the kids as well. I must say that Three Tigers Martial Arts really went above and beyond to help make Hayden's day special. I have know idea how we'll top this next year.hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment