The kids had a birthday party to attend for their friend Eli on March29th at World Class gymnastics and had a blast. Eli turned 3 and I have known his mom since '92. My friend Amanda's kids were also there (she has known Kate even longer....military). The kids were allowed to jump on trampolines, throw bean bags for a bean bag toss, play parachute, and run all over the place. Just what they needed after this long winter. Now doesn't Kevin look good holding a little GIRL!!! Grace says, "Kevin", so well and of course we just love her to pieces. Now if I can steal her--or talk him to giving me my own little piggy tails.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Gymnastic Party
The kids had a birthday party to attend for their friend Eli on March29th at World Class gymnastics and had a blast. Eli turned 3 and I have known his mom since '92. My friend Amanda's kids were also there (she has known Kate even longer....military). The kids were allowed to jump on trampolines, throw bean bags for a bean bag toss, play parachute, and run all over the place. Just what they needed after this long winter. Now doesn't Kevin look good holding a little GIRL!!! Grace says, "Kevin", so well and of course we just love her to pieces. Now if I can steal her--or talk him to giving me my own little piggy tails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment